Tuesday, April 1, 2014

The siren call

I constantly feel like I'm not living the life I was meant to live and I don't know what that means. I can remember these vivid day dreams I would have when I was younger about how I would be and what I would do and my life is quickly punching the time clock and here I am copping feels on other people dreams hearing musicians or seeing people performing and wishing i could just be that honest..that naked...and that true. again.

when the recording ends i get sad. i wanna climb inside it and go back there to that moment. i wanna be that girl again. Who am I now and who are you now. who were we then?  life ends a little every fucking day. I want a fucking refund. or at least slide me some drugs under the table so i can pretend again.



I hope im not the 30 year old quarter back, talkin bout" back in the day....". How sad. I am.

No comments:

Post a Comment