Monday, March 24, 2014

RIP Nana

So my grandma died this morning and think it is really just now starting to hit me. I'm sure I'm gonna be a mess tomorrow and especially at her funeral on Wednesday. I'm just so grateful that she finally is free from her Alzheimers and broken body. I cant imagine being trapped in a body like that... to have your mind and body give out on you long before your heart does is jsut a horribly cruel thing. I cant help but think about my own mortality and my fathers. Dementia and Alzheimer runs in my dads side of the family.This will be the third funeral of a family member Ive been to in the last month. I'm so stressed and emotionally fried. Everyone in this house is. I think me and cory just need a mini get a way to reboot. both of our depression issues and all the bad news we've been getting lately are just consuming. the doctor is starting me on a new anti depressant  so hopefully that will help and cory is going to have a sleep study done so hopefully we can get some answers about whats going on with him. i wanna learn how to meditate and get my mind back under my control.

No comments:

Post a Comment